Creative Candle Making with Afternoon Tea Treats
3 hour One day class – with afternoon tea treats.
Candle making Class you will learn how to create candles Using Soya candle wax and all natural fare trade essence oils and learn how to blend and create your own personalised scented candle & melt .
with teacher Claire Day doTERRA essential oil specialist
To help get the creative juices flowing you’ll start the class off with a glass of wine, tea or coffee and later a selection of afternoon tea style sweet and savoury treats will be provided by our in-house cafe!
Standard Afternoon Tea: tasting selection of mind-blowingly tasty plant-based cakes, tarts and chocolates by URBAN KITCHEN Foods, and savoury Spanish tequenes from Sweet Churros served with Melody Street Food sauces.
High Tea: Savoury Spanish tequenes by Sweet Churos; Tasting platter of savoury tarts, cake, cheese plate, biscuits with spice preserves, and tasting plate of chocolates by URBAN KITCHEN Foods, with a glass of prosecco ( Additional Cost €6.50 per head)
Group booking information – fees for bookings over 6 people are –
- Classes with prosecco & high tea afternoon tea treat – €59 per person
- Classes with wine and afternoon tea treats – €53 per person
- Classes with afternoon treats – €48 per person
- Just class – €43 per person
- Just class offsite €47 per person
- For large bookings we will need a deposit of half up front, to secure your date and time, with the balance to be paid on the day.
- No previous experience required. For large parties we have a lot of pieces readymade so you just need to put them together to create your own piece.
- All materials necessary will be provided.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements, we can accommodate most.
- If you want to bring your own wine there is a small fee of €20
- We can accommodate up to 20 at one table and up to 10 on another table.
For large bookings mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 6799283