Group Patch work blanket class
One day class – 1 to 4 pm
Patch work class
In this class there will be a selection of different printed cottons to pick from. and advice what works ot gether adn bhow to sut… Then each of you will be given lines to sew up, with guidance from your teacher. Then you’ll join the lines together, and you will be cutting and finishing bindings. The teacher will then show you how the finished pieces will look. At the end if not finished in the class, the teacher will take the pieces away to finish and have back to you in a few days. For a small extra fee, she can also add in embroidery text to the blanket with baby name, size etc or whatever you want on it.
You will be using sewing machines and doing hand sewing No previous experience required and all materials necessary will be provided.Patch work blanket class is a can also be a great Group making class suitable for baby shower parties.
To help get the creative juices flowing you’ll start the class off with a glass of wine, tea or coffee and later a selection of afternoon tea style sweet and savoury treats will be provided by our in-house cafe!
Standard Afternoon Tea: tasting selection of mind-blowingly tasty plant-based cakes, tarts and chocolates by URBAN KITCHEN Foods, and savoury Spanish tequenes from Sweet Churros served with Melody Street Food sauces.
High Tea: Savoury Spanish tequenes by Sweet Churos; Tasting platter of savoury tarts, cake, cheese plate, biscuits with spice preserves, and tasting plate of chocolates by URBAN KITCHEN Foods, with a glass of prosecco ( Additional Cost €6.50 per head)
Group booking information – fees for bookings over 6 people are –
- Classes with prosecco & high tea afternoon tea treat – €59 per person
- Classes with wine and afternoon tea treats – €53 per person
- Classes with afternoon treats – €48 per person
- Just class – €43 per person
- Just class offsite €47 per person
- For large bookings we will need a deposit of half up front, to secure your date and time, with the balance to be paid on the day.
- No previous experience required. For large parties we have a lot of pieces readymade so you just need to put them together to create your own piece.
- All materials necessary will be provided.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements, we can accommodate most.
- If you want to bring your own wine there is a small fee of €20
- We can accommodate up to 20 at one table and up to 10 on another table.
For large bookings mail email@example.com or call 01 6799283