Temple Bar Bead Jewellery making with Tea Treats
Bead Jewellery making classes
A create fun and relaxed class. You will be provided with coloured beads to choose from, and you will learn how to use basic equipment and how to work with a bead pattern to make either a bracelet or earrings to take home with you. Suitable for hen parties or just an excuse for a get together with friends!
Teacher Anastzesia – designer of Afina couture
3 hour One day class – with tea treats.All classes due to covid-19 are keep small and we provide face masks and cloves for students
Standard Tea: 2 savoury Spanish tequenes , 5 mini pancakes from Sweet Churros.High Tea: 2 savoury Spanish tequenes , 5 mini pancakes from Sweet Churros, along with cheese board with fruit and crackers and a glass of prosecco
Group booking information – fees for bookings over 6 people are –
Event food available on request
- Classes with prosecco & high tea afternoon tea treat – €60 per person
- Classes with wine and afternoon tea treats – €54 per person
- Classes with afternoon treats – €49 per person
- Just class – €44 per person
- Just class offsite €48 per person
- For large bookings we will need a deposit of half up front, to secure your date and time, with the balance to be paid on the day.
- No previous experience required. For large parties we have a lot of pieces readymade so you just need to put them together to create your own piece.
- All materials necessary will be provided.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements, we can accommodate most.
- If you want to bring your own wine there is a small fee of €20
- We can accommodate up to 20 at one table and up to 10 on another table.
For large bookings mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 6799283