Temple Bar – Felt Creations class with afternoon tea
One day class – 1 to 4 pm
The Felt Creation making classes
A fun practical workshop were we will have a selection of suitable felts and trims and you can create a lovely bespoke brooch. We will assist you in the selecting of wools and trims, then show how to fuse them together. At the end of class you will have a finished piece you can take away with you.
3 hour class , we can accommodate up to 8 people at a time.
Teacher Ruth Feeley designer of Ruth Feeley collection
3 hour One day class – with tea treats.
All classes due to covid-19 are keep small and we provide face masks and cloves for students
To help get the creative juices flowing you’ll start the class off with a glass of wine, tea or coffee and later a tasting selection of sweet and savoury treats will be provided by our in-house cafe!
Standard Tea: 2 savoury Spanish tequenes , 5 mini pancakes from Sweet Churros.
High Tea: 2 savoury Spanish tequenes , 5 mini pancakes from Sweet Churros, along with cheese board with fruit and crackers and a glass of prosecco
Group booking information – fees for bookings over 6 people are –
- Event food available on request
- Classes with prosecco & high tea afternoon tea treat – €60 per person
- Classes with wine and afternoon tea treats – €54 per person
- Classes with afternoon treats – €49 per person
- Just class – €44 per person
- Just class offsite €48 per person
Information – For large bookings we will need a deposit of half up front, to secure your date and time, with the balance to be paid on the day.
- No previous experience required. For large parties we have a lot of pieces readymade so you just need to put them together to create your own piece.
- All materials necessary will be provided.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements, we can accommodate most.
- If you want to bring your own wine there is a small fee of €20
- We can accommodate up to 20 at one table and up to 10 on another table.
For large bookings mail email@example.com or call 01 6799283