Temple Bar – Pearl jewellery making with Afternoon tea
Pearl jewellery making One day class – 1-4 pm.
For the class we will have a selection of real pearls and silver closures & trims. You will learn how to string your own neck lace and how to create matching earing. With Techer Ina designer of Inna Design
No experience or materials needed for the class, we will provide.
All classes due to covid-19 are keep small and we provide face masks and cloves for students
To help get the creative juices flowing you’ll start the class off with a glass of wine, tea or coffee and later a tasting selection of sweet and savoury treats will be provided by our in-house cafe!
Standard Tea: 2 savoury Spanish tequenes , 5 mini pancakes from Sweet Churros.
High Tea: 2 savoury Spanish tequenes , 5 mini pancakes from Sweet Churros, along with cheese board with fruit and crackers and a glass of prosecco
Group booking information – fees for bookings over 6 people are –
- Event food available on request
- Classes with prosecco & high tea afternoon tea treat – €60 per person
- Classes with wine and afternoon tea treats – €54 per person
- Classes with afternoon treats – €49 per person
- Just class – €44 per person
- Just class offsite €48 per person
Information – For large bookings we will need a deposit of half up front, to secure your date and time, with the balance to be paid on the day.
- No previous experience required. For large parties we have a lot of pieces readymade so you just need to put them together to create your own piece.
- All materials necessary will be provided.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements, we can accommodate most.
- If you want to bring your own wine there is a small fee of €20
- We can accommodate up to 20 at one table and up to 10 on another table.
For large bookings mail email@example.com or call 01 6799283